Get A Bigger Butt In 7 Days
To get a bigger butt in 7 days all you’ll need to do is follow this article, put in the work and the results will come!
If you feel that your butt is too small, you can get it looking larger through diet, exercise, and artificial enhancements. While you won’t see significant change in a week, if you put in the time and effort, you will have a bigger butt.
- Do some toning exercises, such as weighted squats and donkey kicks.
- Eat lots of lean protein, vegetables, healthy fats, and the right type of carbs.
- Get the most out of your routine with supplements, such as multi-vitamins collagen.
- Try some shapewear, such as butt-lifting underwear or a girdle.
- Wear high-waisted, fitted pants to show off your curves.
Part 1 – Toning Exercises
Drop it low with a weighted squat. Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your feet in line with another, stick your butt out backwards. Hold a weight in each hand, letting your arms stay to your sides. Moving slowly, squat downwards while keeping the weight square to your chest. Move downwards until at a 90 degree angle. Hold briefly, and using your butt muscles, clench and push back upwards.Try 3 reps of 15.
- When squatting, keep your weight on your heels, rather than tilted forward on the balls of your foot.
- Always keep good form when squatting. It’s important to keep your back straight and chest open, rather than slumping over into poor posture. Keeping your back straight keeps your legs engaged and your butt working hard.
- If you feel good about squats, try amping up your reps or the amounts of exercises. Another options is to hold at the sitting-stance of the squat. Pausing at the most difficult part will aid in strengthening, and in turn, enlarging, your butt muscles.
- Don’t have a set of dumbbells? Don’t find an excuse to skip this exercise. Use things in your home to keep you in tip top shape. For example, a milk jug filled with water and tightly closed can act as a decent sized weight. To amp it up, try filling your jug with loose change.
Donkey kick your gluteus muscles. Start on all fours with hands shoulder width-apart and knees directly below your hips. Keeping one knee on the ground, lift the other leg off the floor, while flexing your abdominal muscles. Lift your leg until your foot is facing the ceiling and your knee is parallel to the rest of your body. Hold and slowly, with control, return your knee back to the original position. Try 3 reps of 20 for each leg.
- Donkey kicks must be done for each leg. While some people like to do an entire set for one leg and then follow with the other leg, others people like to move leg to leg within the same repetition. Find what works for you.
- If you find being on all fours to be difficult, try kneeling on a pillow or an exercise mat. The added cushion will take pressure off of your knees.
Complete a butt bridge. Lying down on your back with your hands at your sides, bring your feet flat on the ground just past your bottom. Palms can be either facing upwards or flat on the floor, depending on what is comfortable for you. Keeping your hands shoulder width apart and pressed against the ground, lift your hips up off of the floor until your torso is either aligned or slightly above your legs. Hold this position for a few seconds and then lift one foot off of the floor and straighten your leg out, holding the foot above your body. Bring your foot back down to the ground, and then lower your hips so that you are back to the starting position. Repeat the move on the other side, aiming for 3 reps of 10 per side.
- When preparing for your bridge, keep your abdominal muscles strong. This exercise is as much abdominal as gluteus.
- To keep your form strong in this exercise, always ensure your torso is even and straight while lifting. Don’t allow your back to cave or bend in any way.
Part 2 – Changing Your Diet
Focus on high protein consumption. Proteins are essential for muscle growth and development, so it is important to eat the right kind of proteins. Protein, in combination with right exercise, will result in a definite increase in butt size.
- Healthy sources of protein include eggs, skinless chicken breasts, salmon, tuna, cottage cheese, turkey, beans, legumes, lean beef, and soy nuts. When it comes to meat, look for lean and unprocessed. When it comes to fish, try baking instead of frying.
Choose the right type of carbohydrates and fats. There are many diets that say to completely cut out carbs and fat but it is less about removing foods from your diet and more about replacing them with healthier choices. Avoid excess calories and poor food choices by staying away from processed carbs such as chips and pasta.
- Healthy carbohydrates include quinoa, sweet potatoes, brown rice, steel cut oats, and whole grain breads.
- Sources of healthy fats that can aid in losing weight and toning your butt are fish oils, extra virgin olive oil, almond butter, and nuts.
Stock up on vegetables. Vegetables are often a neglected part of a muscle building diet. By adding vegetables to every meal you will find your energy levels are more consistent and therefore, you’re able to get a stronger workout by not facing tiredness.
- Also consider that vegetables are important in aiding digestion of other valuable nutrients and minerals. Without high absorption of compounds such as amino acids, your gluteus muscle gain will be limited.
Choose the right supplements. Multi-vitamins can add an extra dose of energy to help you exercise while protein bars can aid in muscle growth. Collagen supplements make your skin firm and muscles look toned. Always consult a healthcare professional before adding supplements to your diet as their maybe negative side effects depending on your body chemistry.
- Butt toning exercises should be done consistently. You may start to see some results within a week, but you should continue doing the exercises to reap the full rewards and have a more toned butt in the long run.
- Wear thongs underneath your jeans and shorts rather than full underwear in order to make your butt look more prominent. Full underwear can flatten your butt and make it look smaller.
- Try on several different styles of pants and use a three-piece angled mirror (if the store has one) to see how your butt looks in each one before making a purchase.
- Wear two or three pairs of underwear or boy shorts for girls, then wear tight skinny pants.
- Don’t do these exercises too fast. You could get exhausted very easily and think they are too much work and start slacking off. Remember to be patient with yourself.
- If you aren’t used to the exercises, start off slow and steady and gradually build up the amount of exercises you do.
Sources and Citations